Today’s Idiom: See A Man About A Horse
Try to use today’s English idiom,See A Man About A Horse, in your next conversation!
When going to the toilet or talking about an embarrassing topic, some people say, “see a man about a horse.”
* “See a man about a dog” is another variation.
1. I’ll be back. I have to go see a man about a horse.
2. John will be back soon. He said he had to go talk to a man about a horse.
1. What are other ways to discreetly excuse yourself?
2. What other embarrassing situations do you think you could use this idiom?